St. Petersburg Economic Journal is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal publishing original articles in the fields of management studies, market organization, economic systems competitiveness, as well as financial, innovative and regional aspects of economic development. Particular attention is paid to mathematical, statistical and instrumental methods of economic analysis, standardization and organization of production. The Journal welcomes submissions investigating the consequences of economic reforms unfolding in Russia and retrospective studies into the history of Russian economy that elucidate the phenomena and processes underpinning its evolutionary development.
Founder and Publisher: Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University “LETI”
The Journal is registered by the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Affairs of the Press, Television and Radio Broadcasting and Mass Communication Media. Registration certificate PI No. FS77-84195 issued 15.11.2022.
ISSN print 2307-5368.
The journal is included in the List of peer-reviewed scientific journals recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) in which major research results from the dissertations of Candidates of Sciences (Cand. Sci.) and Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) degrees are to be published. The Journal’s VAK scientific specialities include:
- Current Problems of Social and Economic Development of Society and the Ways of Their Solution.
- Theory and Practice of Managing Organizational and Economic Systems.
- Innovative Development of Economy and Social and Cultural Sector.
- Investment Development of Economy and Social and Cultural Sector.
- Regional Economy.
- Market Economy and Ensuring Its Competitiveness.
- Financial and Monetary and Credit Sectors.
- Business Entities Economy and Management.
- History of National Economy
- Scientific Reviews, Peer Reviews and Opinions.
- Mathematical, registration and instrumental methods in economics.
- Quality control. Standardization and organization of production.
The list of members of Editorial board can be uploaded here.